UCLA Health is seeking a strategic thinker and approachable adviser with:
- JD from an accredited law school
- At least eight years of experience in health care law or equivalent
- Experience in government health care regulatory or enforcement agencies (including US DOJ or CA DOJ) preferred
- Background in health care regulatory advice and analysis including expertise in state and federal fraud and abuse, self-referral, patient privacy and data security laws; and experience in state and federal reimbursement issues including with respect to the False Claims Act
- Background in structuring and negotiating a broad range of health care transactions a plus
- Deep, nuanced understanding of health care legal issues
- Exceptional analytical, writing, presentation, communication, interpersonal and client consultation skills
- The highest level of personal integrity and ethics
- Demonstrated ability to exercise discretion, sound judgment, and maintain strict confidentiality in the performance of all duties at all times
UCLA Health is a world-renowned health system with four award-winning hospitals and dozens of primary care practices, specialty practices, urgent care centers and other ancillary locations throughout metro Los Angeles. Through the efforts of our outstanding people, we have become Los Angeles’ trusted provider of exceptional, compassionate patient care. If you’re looking to experience greater challenge and fulfillment in your career, you can at UCLA Health.
For more information and to apply, please see the below link.